- Architectual Design
- Project Management
- Historic Building Conservation
- Building Regulations
- CDM Co-ordination
- Space Planning
- Sketch Schemes
- Feasibility Studies
- Model Making
- Landscape design
- Look at the beneficial use of the building.
- Understand the value and significance of the place.
- Appreciate the setting.
- Recognise the importance of change.
- Understand the evolution and fabric.
- Take account of the long term consequences of repair.
- Carefully aspire to a quality of design and execution which will be valued now and in the future.
- Take account of sustainability.
Our sustainable design approach embraces the latest advances in engineering and environmental technology which are intelligent, relevant and use less energy in processing the materials involved and in addition appreciating historical models.
- To Reduce Energy Consumption by Design and within the workplace.
- To Encourage BREEAM Assessments.
- To Embrace Advances in Engineering and Environmental Technology.
- To Utilise Locally Sourced Materials.
- To Specify only Sustainable Products and Materials.
- To Establish a Sustainability Framework with Clients.
- To Design with Flexibility in mind that increases the Buildings Longevity and Value.
- To Encourage Natural Systems.
Please feel free to contact us, click here